The CPH Half App is free and available for Android and iOS
The CPH Half App comes in a Danish and an English language version depending on the language settings on your mobile device.
The app requires iOS 7.0 / Android 4.0 or newer.
The CPH Half App features
- Photos with the official CPH Half colors and logo
- Race week programme
- Participant and spectator info
- News and social feed
- Live tracking, results, and video streaming
- Results archive
- Online and offline maps
Create CPH Half images from your training, from the race, from everyday life, from the breakfast – only your imagination will set the limit. Remember to share your pictures with us on social media with #cphhalf.
Tracking and results
How to track your favourites
The live tracking feature allowes you to track friends and family on the course. You may add up to 10 runners to your favourites list.
- Search a runner under ‘Results & Tracking’
- Add the runner to your favourites by tapping the star
- Results are available once the runner is pass the first timing point at about 1 km
- To see your favourites and the leading male and female runners on the online map, choose ‘Live Tracker’ under ‘My Favourites’
- All metrics, including registered split times, distance completed, expected finish time and pace are available in the runner’s results profile
- To see estimated splits for a single runner, go to the participant’s results profile, choose ‘Live Track’ and tap each kilometer mark
- To see a general time plan, go to the online course map and tap the kilometer marks
The replay feature (available later on race day) allows you to let your favourite runners race against each other.
Go to ‘Results & Tracking’, ‘My Favourites’ and tap ‘View on map’. Now your selected favourites are ready to challenge each other or the elite in live mode.
You can edit your favourites after the race.
Online and offline usage
The live features require internet access. However, if you open the info pages and navigate in the online map while online, your phone will store the data so that these features can also be used offline.
Intensive use of the app’s live features will increase your battery consumption. To ensure that your battery lasts all day, there are a few things you can do:
- Keep a lower brightness on your screen
- Do not use location services (tracking of your own position) more than necessary
- Make sure the mobile is fully charged before you go on the route to follow the race
- Add your favourites from home